Cheese and Wine Evenings
Arch House Deli are delighted to be hosting a series of cheese and wine tasting evenings. David Greenman of Arch House Deli will run the event along with a wine aficionado from Averys.
- Wednesday 13th January 2016
- Tuesday 19th January 2016
- Thursday 11th February 2016
- Wednesday 17th February 2016
- Wednesday 24th February 2016
- Thursday 3rd March 2016
- Wednesday 9th March 2016
- Wednesday 16th March 2016
- Wednesday 6th April 2016
- Wednesday 20th April 2016
- Wednesday 11th May 2016
- Sunday 15th May 2016 - (foraging walk)
- Thursday 26th May 2016
- Thursday 9th June 2016
- Thursday 14th July 2016
- Wednesday 20th July 2016
- Wednesday 10th August 2016
- Thursday 1st September 2016
- Thursday 29th September 2016
- Thursday 6th October 2016
- Wednesday 12th October 2016 - French Cheese & French Wine
- Wednesday 26th October 2016
- Thursday 10th November 2016
- Thursday 24th November 2016 – Christmas Cheese Board
- Tuesday 29th November 2016 – Christmas Cheese Board
- Thursday 1st December 2016 – Christmas Cheese Board
- Wednesday 7th December 2016 – Christmas Cheese Board
- Wednesday 11th January 2017
- Thursday 19th January 2017
- Wednesday 8th February 2017
- Thursday 16th February 2017
- Wednesday 8th March 2017
- Thursday 30th March 2017
- Wednesday 12th April 2017
We will be tasting six of our favourite cheeses from the deli which we have paired with six wines designed to bring out the very best in each other. We will also provide background information on each of the cheeses and wines and most importantly you will all get to try them in what is sure to be a memorable evening.
To ensure there is plenty of interaction we have limited the number of places to 22. The event starts at 7pm and will run until around 9:00pm. Tickets are just £30 per person and need to be purchased in advance. These are available to buy in the deli as well as from the Arch House Deli online shop.
Your ticket can also be used once after the event to receive 20% off wine and cheese (valid for 1 calendar month after the event).
"Great cheese and wine tasting evening - We came for a cheese and wine tasting night in March. We had a fab time eating the different cheeses, with each one being matched with an appropriate wine. The guys running it were very helpful and enthusiastic and i would definitely recommend this event to others!” - Helen M - Tripadvisor
We have recently introduced Open Date Vouchers. These vouchers entitle you to a place at any one of the tastings, subject to availability.
They are a great gift idea where you are not sure of the availability of the recipient. So rather than specifying a set date for the event you leave it open to them to contact us and book themselves on a date that works best for them.
Open Date Vouchers are valid (i.e. can be redeemed) for up to 1 year from the date of issue.
Details on how to redeem your open voucher can be found on our 'Redeeming my Open Date Voucher page'.
We can also arrange cheese and wine evenings for groups or companies, just contact us for further details.
"Thank you for a wonderful evening of cheese tasting. All of clients have said what a great time they had. You were the perfect hosts and we hope to do it again soon. Many thanks." Flair4Recruitment team
We recognise that sometimes things happen which mean you may not be able to attend the event. Where we have 4 weeks notice or more we will always refund or move you to another available evening of your choice. Where we have less notice than this we cannot guarantee we will be able to do this, however we will always try and resell the tickets and where we are able to do this we will refund you or move you to another evening of your choice.